ID Cards

Every student is required to have an ID card that is used for meal plans, building access, and identification. If an ID card is lost or stolen, students may come to the Office of Residence Life to have a replacement card made. There is a $25 fee that will be charged to the student’s account. Temporary ID cards are available and are valid for 48 hours.


Students may call (704) 233-8999 if a student needs their apartment/room unlocked. There is a $25 charge to their student account.

Lost Keys

If a student loses their keys, come directly to the Office of Residence Life to request a new set. Each new key costs $45 and will be charged to their student account.  Lost mailbox keys must be reported to the campus mail-room and a replacement will be issued. 

Meal Plans

During the first week of each semester, students may go to the W.T. Harris Dining Hall during lunch hours (11AM to 1PM) to change their meal plan. Meal plans can only be changes until the Drop/Add date. Commuters may purchase meal plans in the Business Office at any time.


First-time students should register their vehicles during orientation. Returning students will register vehicles during returning student check-in. If unable to register a vehicle at these times, please go to the Goodman Campus Service Center located beside of Helms Residence Hall. Required information for registration is: residence hall and room number, social security number, driver's license number, license tag information, and vehicle description (make, model, year, color, and vehicle ID number).

Service Charges

• ID Card: $25
• Room Key: $45
• Mailbox Key: $10
• Lockout: $25